Licence Upgrade Course
Upgrade from registration to real estate license course overview
Already have your real estate registration certificate but want to take your career to the next level? Upgrading your Registration Certificate to a Real Estate Full Licence will allow you to work as an independent contractor or open your own real estate business (and be a Principal Licensee).
About the program
Structure and Subject
Upon successful completion of this course you’ll be issued with a Statement of Attainment with the following competencies:
- CPPDSM4011A – List property for lease
- CPPDSM4007A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management t to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4016A – Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4046A – Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4013A – Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4006A – Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- BSBSMB406 – Manage small business finances
- CPPDSM4003A – Appraise property
- CPPDSM4019A – Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4019A – Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4005A – Prepare and present property
- CPPDSM4014A – Market property for sale
These units form part of the CPP40307 – Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate).
Level up your career with an investment of:
- REIQ Members – $1,200
- Non-REIQ Members – $1,300
Take advantage of our payment plan option and get started today from just $210 per fortnight over a period of 3 months (based the REIQ Member Online price). Find out more here!
Course Time Frame
Our courses are self-paced, however, due to a transition to a new training package, all course assessments must be completed by 1 August 2021.
This course is delivered online.
Once you sign up, we will provide you with a login for our e-learning platform, etrainu. You will be able to log into your account and access learning materials at any time.
This course will take your real estate career to the next level and is a requirement if you already have your real estate Registration Certificate but you want to be able to work as an independent contractor or open your own real estate business (and be a Principal Licensee).
There’s plenty of different career paths you can take in real estate, with professions including Auctioneer, Resident Letting Agent, Business Broker, Buyers Agent and more!
- Personalised Access one-on-one support from our industry expert tutors to achieve your goals faster.
- Flexible Online self-paced learning so you can study when best suits you.
- Industry relevant Our close ties to the real estate industry through our members means we understand what’s happening in real estate right now and what you need to succeed
- Best practice We represent real estate in Queensland, so we want to help you be among the best in the profession
- Trusted Chosen by over 60,000 real estate professionals to launch their careers.
We’ve represented Queensland real estate for more than 100 years. We have the knowledge, the network and the credibility to help you succeed.
Streamlined assessments, priority marking option and flexible online-learning. We also offer more assessment support from qualified trainers.
More real estate professionals trust the REIQ for training than any other QLD provider. More than a piece of paper, we give you what you need to know.