From the CEO: 7th April 2021
With the huge success following our first sell-out signature event for 2021 and the incredible feedback we received from many attendees, I’m excited to provide a preview of the next major signature event in our 2021 series– the Property Insider Luncheon. This year’s industry insights are already in high demand, and with an impressive line-up of speakers, this is an event you won’t want to miss. Our warm up speaker for the lunch will be Simon Pressley, founder and Head of Research at Propertyology, a prominent go-to source for Queensland’s real estate industry insights, with a focus on how a ‘broken system’ has caused Australia’s booming property market. Following on will be two keynotes, the first delivered by Australia’s leading property market analyst and commentator, Tim Lawless. As the founder of CoreLogic’s Australian research division, his knowledge and expertise is sought after by myriad government entities and regulators as well as national and international corporates operating across the property, banking and financial sectors. And for our second keynote we will welcome Mark McCrindle, an award-winning social researcher, best-selling author, and influential demographer and futurist. Highly recognised as a leader in tracking emerging issues and researching social trends, he will present the latest population insights, customised for the Queensland real estate industry, offering an expanded perspective on the State’s housing economy and property markets that will prove invaluable. Proudly sponsored by Principal Partner Aon, further details regarding this year’s Property Insider Luncheon will be available soon so keep a look out. In the meantime, check out some of the REIQ’s other great events currently on sale including our popular range of webinars and highly anticipated regional zone forums here which kick off next month, starting in Cairns.
IN THIS WEEK’S JOURNAL:
- 2020: The Remarkable Rise of Queensland Real Estate
- The Challenges and Opportunities in Regional Real Estate
- Will Queensland’s Property Prices ‘Win Gold’ After the 2032 Olympics?
- How Auctions Can Help You in the Current Market
- Smoke Alarm Compliance – What Could Go Wrong?
- Can a Career Break Impact Your Retirement Savings?
In Other News…
- Zone Events are back – register now! These events provide an important platform for the REIQ to foster stronger relationships with members across each region of Queensland.
- ICYMI: The Property Services Training Package is changing. Find out what these changes mean for real estate professionals.
- Got Body Corporate questions? Register for our upcoming webinar with body corporate experts Frank Higginson and Chris Irons from Hynes Legal, who will be answering all your questions during the one-hour session.